Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Rosey lips

So I was going through the beauty websites as usual and saw the tinted lip treatment by Fresh being featured as the best selling tinted lip balm. I thought the little pink tube looked really familiar... As though I saw it somewhere .... As though I might have it somewhere....

Thus... I went on a little rummaging in my drawers and there, Staring back at me was this little tube. Almost untouched.
Except that I remember how the entire content always fell off when I applied it. It was just too soft and that must have been the reason to why I stopped using it.
I later found out that it's because this product is more natural than many others and is more like a lip balm than a lipstick really. (Though it's tinted.)

Anyway, I decided to try it out once more and this time, I decided thAt it will stay in my makeup pouch.

Its extremely moisturizing, it gives a little pinkish , red tint to the lips, it feels very much like the lipgloss from Dior except that it's more red than pink, it also stays on for a longer time than the lipglow.

Layering it on doesn't change the moisturizing quality of it while layering on the Dior lipglow often feels a little drier than the first application but this product does not give the same shine as the lipglow. You win some and you lose some. That's the way for all products actually so I feel ok about it.

This is how the lips look after application of the lip treatment by fresh. ( no photo editing done )


It's not extremely cheap for a lip balm but I think the price of it is reasonable for its quality.

Ps: this can be found in Sephora