Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Family day

Staying over at my mum's place today and I'm so happy to be back here.
It doesn't matter how long I've been away or how it doesn't have those fragrance which I used to spray all over the place, it's still so close to my heart and I feel right at home the moment I'm near yishun :)

Lying on the bed which I've slept on for so many years.. It's not as expensive as the one I'm
Sleeping on now but it's that same old feeling of satisfaction I get whenever I lay on it.

This room and everything in it was put in by me. I chose the colours, their positions and I've spent too many happy, sad, blissful and heartbroken days in here.
It's been a long time since I've been back here , having it to myself once again.

I love how everything is so simple here and I love how nothing has changed.
Above all, I love my funny family. My drama mum, my very funny sisters and this old house we call home.

I think it's important that we know the roles that we are supposed to play at different stage of our lives and it's only when we fulfill our role at that time that we live it to the best that we can.
Gossip less, judge less, listen more and stop interrupting.
Give room to others for their opinions.... And no, no one should tell another how to live their life.
Choose your friends wisely but also ask yourself what do you have to offer.
Make more friends than enemies because everyone deserves a chance and no one would do anything to hurt another if they have alternatives.

Really, gossip lesser is good for us all. I'm getting more and more tired of listening to gossips.
It does nothing good to the spirit.
Contribute some love to this world, spread those love and gain some smiles :)

Goodnight world with its beautiful people. I'm going to have the sweetest dreams and I hope you enjoy your night too.