Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Zipper

My sister-in-law was sharing her love for stripes with me and when i got home and looked around my wardrobe, i realized that i have quite a few pieces of stripe clothing's in different colors myself!

It must have been all the discussions about striped clothing's because i felt like wearing one for lunch and church on sunday. After that, i came back home and took some pictures of my favorite casual combinations with the striped tee from Uniqlo.

For Lunch , church and some shopping.

For a stroll on not so warm days.

When the necklace wants to go out for a spin.

For Dinner or a night out.

and this pair of faux leather shorts just arrived in the mail!
its my favorite pair of shorts now. one of the biggest reason is because no ironing is needed. ( lazy.. )


15 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, you!

i can't get enough of stripes, and it's amazing how you can dress up or down with just a switch of a jacket. both looks are amazing--something i'd totally wear myself. :)

hope you have a terrific wednesday!


xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

Unknown said...

I love how many ways you've styled that and those shorts are so cute! I can't wait to see them on you.
Also I'm super excited to follow you and I hope you'll return the favor. It would mean so much coming from you (:

xx Amber
http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I like your blog:)
This shorts is beautiful :)

do you want to follow each other?

Zerohearts said...

Jasmine : thank you :)) its the end of thursday here in sg when I'm checking out your comment and I've had a busy but fulfilling one! hope you have a fantastic one yourself :)

Zerohearts said...

Amber callan : thank you!!! :) Just followed you!

Zerohearts said...

Anga : thank you! you have a great blog but i can't really understand the language there. Pictures are universal though !
:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love stripes!
The dinner date outfit is fabulous!!

Have a great evening!
Jeannie

Unknown said...

Cute outfit and I really like the stripes :)

Tanesha x
www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

Zerohearts said...

thank you for your comments :)

Couture Noir said...

Those shorts are too cool!

<3
www.couturenoir.co.uk

Kat said...

It's funny how a single zipper or a couple... could change the look of something. And I think that your stripes are awesome. I also have quite a few stripes in my wardrobe too :)

kat
aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

p.s. thanks for visiting! hope to see you around more often!

Joshua Tjandra said...

you really know how to dress with the stripes! <3

Allison said...

So cute!! Those shorts are awesome!! And I love the striped top as well!

:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com

Joan said...

oh this is such a great outfit!!

Flo said...

Very nice picks! I love the striped top x