Sunday, November 20, 2011

Nude

Maybe it's just me but I often find lipsticks too drying and thus have been using the Dior's lipglow which is like a colored lipbalm for years. And years. And years.

Occasionally, I will put on a pale shade which is always nicer at home than when I'm out.

Today, G decided to join his friends for a birthday celebration, me, still in lots of makeup from R's wedding dinner, i decided to take out the Xmas (2010) palette which J gave me to try on a different look.

The usual safe colour I always go for.



The red I decided to try.








Conclusion : red lipstick makes everything stands out more. The rest of your makeup can remain the same but you will suddenly appear alot more striking.

However, it requires so much more maintenance so I guess I'm still sticking to my pale pink look :)