Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ivy 姐's birthday!

We went to crystal jade for my dearest mum's birthday this year!

It was such a nice and heartwarming dinner because our favorite people were all present!

My mum was beaming from ear to ear throughout the dinner and even had a little speech at the end to announce how happy she was. Ahem. My Drama thing might be in the blood. From
You-know-who.

Anyway, I'm
Already thinking of ways we can celebrate her bday in the coming year! Must throw a big party for her. :))































There's actually still a picture of my 5th aunt but it's just not loading on my phone thus I can't upload it.

Ps: the fruitcake was really yummy! I love fruit cakes which are generous with the fruits. This one had big strawberries! Loves ~~~~~

I wish my dearest Ivy 姐 will be healthy, happy and that she will feel at peace with everything in her life! And hopefully she slims down abit too so that she can wear a greater variety of clothes :)