Tuesday, December 21, 2010

iPhone diary

Was shopping for a nice dinner dress for a wedding dinner. Xmas period means getting spoilt for choices and dresses are unusually glamorous.
Love this toga dress that was decorated was feathers.
A pity it wasn't really fitting, nevertheless, I had fun seeing how I look in it :)




Bought this versatile piece instead. Love those drapes!
A very easy-to-wear piece.
I can wear this forever and on so many different occasions.
Best part of it is that it costs really little as compared to many other dresses which I saw.

The heels that night was really easy to walk in. No sores, no blister. I was a happy lady.




The present I got for gift exchange on the night out with the babes!
Totally enjoyed their company!!
A pity that jasmine could not be there as she was catching monkeys in sentosa -_-"



Ah ni's birthday celebration in the office!
As it is the Xmas period, C got her a log cake instead of the usual round one we will always get.



Our dinner at sun with moon at wheelock on saturday night.
The menu they have there is a little different from the one at the central. My recommendation is the one at wheelock.
Love their lunch menu especially where you get a bento with 9 different dishes.
For dinner, we tried the wagyu beef, their signature rice set, dobinmushi, grilled hotate and chopped salmon with spring onions wrapped in rice paper.
A very satisfying meal that completed the night :)





























A new neck cream for my fast wrinkly neck and the rest are all samples. I was a little shocked at how much samples the sweet sales lady gave me though!




And then, laneige did the same thing. Gave out tonnes of samples.
The Berries yogurt mask is really effective!
Gives instant radiance :)




The precious little kid and his multiple expressions.